- Equipped for wet conditions, the vegan OluKai Nohea Moku is inspired by and designed with nautical life in mind!
- Stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear and medial water drainage ports.
- Uppers of premium canvas and mesh for breathable, lightweight, and quick-drying wear.
- Collapsible-back shoe features a fold-down heel counter that allows it to be worn as a slip-on or a slide.
- Elastic lace closure. Removable and washable dual-density PU anatomical footbed with polyurethane gel insert and soft microfiber cover. All-weather, non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for grip on wet surfaces. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 14 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.